Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Micah 6:1-5, Listen, you mountains, to the indictment of the LORD.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- Matthew chapter 3. Still looking for the character of Jesus.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- 29,987 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Lord
When I finished the study on Romans 14: 1-4, I ended with verse four, but I noted that I would return to that same verse when we continued. Here it is. Romans 14:4 NASB Who are you to judge the servant … Continue reading
Do Not Pass Judgment on One Another If you did a quick overview of Romans 14, then you would know that the first three verses are inherently tied together. One of the first things you see is the word judgment; … Continue reading
It has been a rough week and I needed to spend some time the Father. Micah 6:9 NLT Fear the LORD if you are wise! His voice calls to everyone in Jerusalem: “The armies of destruction are coming; the LORD … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading
both, at different times, pointed out that the admonition that we wait expectantly for the Lord was given well over 2000 years ago. They say Jesus is not coming back anytime soon. They both effectively told me that I should not babble and harp on such things; Jesus will not come anytime soon. Continue reading
A short trek through Isaiah – Chapter 11 This is not very interactive, as I am doing this out of my own personal interest. Having been challenged recently about what many assume is the probability that Isaiah was quoting a mythological … Continue reading
Last night I sent another response to my brother-in-law. He had written me several weeks ago and asked me five, rather in-depth questions. I was trying to respond to his question with the significant changes or impacts I had experienced … Continue reading
This section on Thomas seems like it could stand alone, we often get sermons that do just that, and yet it is deeply intertwined on the basis of belief, doubt, and mercy. Thomas, it seems, is unfairly singled out, for … Continue reading
One of things you have to do is take the superhero cape off these guys. The were just like you and me, and, they struggled to believe. John 20:20 GW When he said this, he showed them his hands and … Continue reading