Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- about eating food sacrificed to idols
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- On either side of the river was the tree of life. Revelation 22:1-4.
- What are the things we cannot see?
- "for with them the wrath of God is finished." Revelation 15:1
- 41,198 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: the will of God
As I discussed in the previous post, covering Revelation 12 verses 1 through 7, Satan was thrown to earth and dragged one-third of the angels with him. Somewhere in that scene Satan sets himself in front of the woman about … Continue reading →
Most translations entitle this next section “Fight the Good Fight of Faith.” But look at what the NASB translation says in 1 Timothy 6:11a. “But flee from these things, you man of God.” You would think that the editors would … Continue reading →
When we finished 1 Timothy 5:6 we were given these instructions. Ignore the fact that it seems to speak only to widows because it does not. But the widow who lives only for pleasure is spiritually dead even while she … Continue reading →
The angel begins by expounding upon the beast. Revelation 17:7b NASB states, “I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns.” “The beast that … Continue reading →
1 Timothy 1:12 NASB I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service, Strengthen. This is the Greek word endunamoō and means to empower, enable, to be (made) strong. Paul … Continue reading →