Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 22,724 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: wisdom
I, for the longest time, thought of myself as a slow learner. It turns out that I am more of a visual learner, for once I get the imagery in my head, that scriptural scene usually stays with me forever. So, when it comes to my experiences in comprehending the Bible, the understanding has come through repetition and a great deal of writing. The writing has been my opportunity to ask God my questions, no matter how awkward or embarrassing, and put forth my heartfelt challenges. Continue reading
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
If I were to try and understand who the 144,000 are from a chronological standpoint, based upon what I see in the following verses, all this is happening within the seven years of wrath. Continue reading