Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Jonah - Dispelling some myths. Chapter one.
- And a mouth was given to him. Revelation 13:5-10.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- 34,049 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: wisdom
Do Not Cause Another to Stumble Paul opens Romans 14 by talking about those who don’t believe what you believe and, therefore, can’t eat what you eat. In some translations, Paul is said to call this a weaker faith. In … Continue reading
A quick jump into Romans, picking up where we left off, and I will use the Message, as it comes across like a 90 mile per hour fastball in the World Series. Romans 6:15 MSG So, since we’re out from … Continue reading
I am going to take a risk and give you a brief look into the window of my life. Perhaps this will demonstrate to you how I got to be who I am, and why. Experience has shown me that … Continue reading
I, for the longest time, thought of myself as a slow learner. It turns out that I am more of a visual learner, for once I get the imagery in my head, that scriptural scene usually stays with me forever. So, when it comes to my experiences in comprehending the Bible, the understanding has come through repetition and a great deal of writing. The writing has been my opportunity to ask God my questions, no matter how awkward or embarrassing, and put forth my heartfelt challenges. Continue reading
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
If I were to try and understand who the 144,000 are from a chronological standpoint, based upon what I see in the following verses, all this is happening within the seven years of wrath. Continue reading