Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 6:1-5, Listen, you mountains, to the indictment of the LORD.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 5:6, they never overcame the nations they were told to.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- 21,833 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: 2 Thessalonians
You come to realize that this world we live in is neck deep in apostasy. How do I know that? I frequently sit with representatives from the subset we know as the church, and I am telling you, we, in general, fit into every category of apostasy. Continue reading
So much for introductions. The verse once again. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 AMPC Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of … Continue reading
I know I touched on this passage as I was finishing up Micah 3, and I apologize if it seems redundant. I referenced it in that post because it fit, but I could not convey the aggravation I feel as … Continue reading
I ended the last post with this verse – 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 WNT 7) For lawlessness is already at work in secret; but only until the man who is now exercising a restraining influence is removed, 8) and then the … Continue reading
I started writing this blog in 2014. I am writing this because I woke up one morning, years ago, and began listening to the late J. Vernon McGee talking on the radio about this very passage. If I heard him … Continue reading
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading