Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- A call in my Spirit to pray, that, and a word to the servants of the Lord.
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- 29,917 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Thoughts on scripture
Today we begin chapter four of 1 Timothy, but first, we need to understand what makes chapter four work. (Warning: If you were to print this out, it is eight pages long.) Chapter three ends by talking about a great … Continue reading
The Mystery of Godliness This is the caption that most translations use, but why, as it only seems to confuse most Christians. Is Godliness a mystery? Well, first, you have to answer the question, what is a mystery? Webster’s dictionary … Continue reading
Paul started this third section of his letter to Timothy discussing the qualifications for a Pastor; depending on the translation, you might see terminologies such as an overseer or a shepherd. I am surprised anyone qualifies, as we are all … Continue reading
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading