Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Ezekiel 38: 5-12. Part 2 – I am against you Gog.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- A third of them will be darkened. Revelation 8:12-9:1
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- 33,102 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Thoughts on scripture
We ended the last post with descriptives of locusts, which have stingers in their tails; they act like scorpions; and, they are led by a fallen angel, named Abaddon and Apollyon, which just happen to be the names for Sheol/hell. … Continue reading
Originally posted on Nia Pure Nature:
Dr. Mercola Interviews the Experts This article is part of a weekly series in which Dr. Mercola interviews various experts on a variety of health issues. To see more expert interviews, click here. In…
I touched on Revelation 7:9 in the last post, but because of a recent comment, in which the person told me, there will be NO Christians in the tribulation, I chose to pursue that turn in the road as it … Continue reading
In the previous post, I mentioned how I heard my pastor speak as though the antichrist will bring economic prosperity when this male “global” leader comes on the scene. If you read that post on Revelation 6:3-11, you know that … Continue reading
In my post on Revelation 6:1,2, I focused on Finis Jennings Dake and his well-founded theory that the rider on the white horse, unleashed with the first seal, is the antichrist. You should also know that there are many who … Continue reading
In looking at Revelation chapter six, I only made it to verse two, so far. Here we see a white horse with a rider carrying a bow but no arrows. This character goes out to conquer, and it would appear … Continue reading
In chapter five, the Apostle John saw the sealed scroll in the hand of God. He understood the serious nature of the information in the scroll, but NO ONE under the earth, on the earth, or in heaven was worthy … Continue reading
Then the Lamb, which looked as if it had been slaughtered, is now standing between the throne and the four living beings and among the twenty-four elders, right where I expected to see Jesus Christ, the warring Messiah. This lamb … Continue reading