Top Posts & Pages
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- Adventures in False teaching. Chapter two - Is there a judgment of the nations?
- Daniel 11, the rise of the king of the North. Verses 17-27
- 16,470 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Category Archives: strongholds
Since we last spoke much has been going on besides world turmoil. Many of you who read my blog are from countries that have taken in these so-called “immigrants” and those of us who are paying attention to scripture and … Continue reading
Strongholds: Those things that entrap us, constantly make us uneasy and keep popping up. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 MKJV For though walking about in the flesh, we do not war according to flesh. (4) For the weapons of our warfare are … Continue reading
This may seem a little off base, but given the opportunity to teach soon, I asked a friend if he had any ideas. He thought for a second and said, what about Strongholds, those are the things that I need … Continue reading