Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- The ten horns which you saw. Revelation 17:12-14
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- 35,548 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: strongholds
“The coming of our Lord Jesus Christ…” If you understand that one of the NEXT events on the horizon is going to be God’s wrath being poured out upon the earth then we can move on. (Why did I say … Continue reading
Paul throws out another of his questions. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him, whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:14 NASB) … Continue reading
What glee he must have felt seeing Jesus hanging on that cross. What a failure this Messiah had proven to be, or so he thought. Satan, it seems, had taken Jesus captive. What a shock when Jesus ripped the doors off the prison gates of Hell. Continue reading
The NASB entitles chapter seven: Released from the Law The translators opted to put the Bible into chapters; I suppose for the sake of clarity. The reality is, as most of you know, that Paul wrote this letter to the … Continue reading
The NASB opens chapter five with this headline. Peace with God through faith. Spend any amount of time, in church and someone will tell you that you are just a sinner, saved by grace. Often, they take it a step … Continue reading
I and the Church, in general, is going through changes – we have been for some time now. These events/changes affect each of our lives differently. For some, mainly the people who don’t care, the changes make no difference. These … Continue reading