Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 6:1-5, Listen, you mountains, to the indictment of the LORD.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 5:6, they never overcame the nations they were told to.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- 21,834 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Jesus
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading
A couple of times a month, a brother in Christ opens his home, and a few of us gather for a home church meeting. This brother-in-Christ does the teaching/preaching and recently attempted to cover the question – where do we … Continue reading
My initial thoughts and feeling on these next few verses trouble me. Micah 4:6-7 CJB “When that day comes,” says Adonai, “I will assemble the lame and gather those who were dispersed, along with those I afflicted. (7) I will … Continue reading
So much for introductions. The verse once again. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 AMPC Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of … Continue reading
This study originated from a Bible study on Hebrews, led by a man I know. During the evening’s bible study my friend, in reference to eternal security, added his thoughts on Judas-Iscariot, by adamantly declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. … Continue reading
This topic comes up every so often, in different forms, and has to do with that moment when Jesus, from the cross, said: “My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?” The explanations I have heard are varied, but … Continue reading
One of the last things I ever wanted to do was to overwhelm my readers. I truly wanted you to be inspired enough to dig into God’s word and find these things for yourselves. Besides that, having sat under far … Continue reading
Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne. The premise, posed far too many times, is that God sends everyone appearing before this throne to the lake of fire and it’s eternal hell. Question: If all you used … Continue reading