Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Will the world have a unified religion under the antichrist? Revelation 13:8.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Paul's plan to visit the church in Rome. Romans 15:22-33
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- What are the things we cannot see?
- Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles, Romans 15: 8-13.
- 41,169 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Freedom from sin
In our last dive into Romans, we saw that Abraham was justified because of his faith. Now he received the sign of circumcision as a seal of the covenant God made with Abraham for the Jews. However, through faith, we … Continue reading
A slight shift in thought, but not really. The Biblical caption inserted by the translators reads like this: God’s Judgment and the Law Romans 2:12 CJB All who have sinned outside the framework of Torah will die outside the framework of … Continue reading
I am, by request, doing a study in Romans with the guys and I wanted you to see this one in particular because it talks about study methods.
On August 11, 2019, Pastor Jon’s sermon was: “A couple of things I wished I had known about reading the Bible.” I am quite sure my Pastor’s learning and understanding came at great expense in theology school. The irony is, … Continue reading
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading
When we ended our last study on James, we covered James 1-8. Let’s look at verses 7 and 8 quickly before we move on. Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious … Continue reading
If you are a believer and want to know what is going on, you need to watch this.
We learned in Romans 8:1 that there is NOW (an ever-present tense) NO condemnation. To me, an obvious conclusion is that this applies to my relationship with the Father through Jesus Christ. So what does Romans 8:2 tell us? For … Continue reading