Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 40,027 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Category Archives: mystery
Revelation 22 begins to repaint the picture of the Holy City because we have moved into the era of the millennial reign of Christ. The Holy City is where a river begins to flow from under the throne of God and … Continue reading
This essay was, in a sense, a critique of a short post from Pete Garcia. You can view his page, education, and background on the Telegram app as REV310. Part one of at least three. I am doing this because … Continue reading
In my previous post, I only covered two verses. I suspect the reason I did that is that the majority of us are experiencing the World Economic Forum’s goals of global dominance and a concerted effort to reduce the world’s … Continue reading
In my last post I focused entirely on Revelation 12:11 as I asked the question, how and why did “they” overcome? The short answer is, because of the blood of the Lamb. That Lamb is Jesus, and no, He is … Continue reading
Do you ever wonder if God is sick of what goes on down here on earth, I know I am? In an effort to answer a question like this, perhaps you need to ask; have you ever heard the shriek of … Continue reading
So, we’ve had our elections, and as of Wednesday morning 11/4/2020, we are deeply entrenched in the voting scandals we expected. I have been seeing the 96-mile long vehicle rallies for Trump, the crowds of people who attend the political … Continue reading