Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Will the world have a unified religion under the antichrist? Revelation 13:8.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Paul's plan to visit the church in Rome. Romans 15:22-33
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- What are the things we cannot see?
- Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles, Romans 15: 8-13.
- 41,169 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: deception
Islam is looking for a Jesus as well. I wrote this post in 2017 (here I am in 2022, editing and adding clarifying information). Two years passed, and I was still struggling to comprehend this, just like everyone else. Thankfully, … Continue reading
If you have not had this “life-saving” vaccine injected into your body, I would like you to consider a few things.
I recently began, over a two-week period, to do what I know most will NOT do, and that is to research what this vaccine is intended to do and is it safe. What I came up with is a nine-page … Continue reading
Early Sunday morning found me doing my usual; listening to the morning devotional and playing Tiger Woods golf. As I listened to the devotional, the young man talked about how he did not know the Lord, but when he finally … Continue reading
This section is how I ended my last post on Timothy. Those who have believing masters should not show them disrespect just because they are fellow believers. Instead, they should serve them even better because their masters are dear to … Continue reading
I felt like I needed to give you a quick overview and not bore you. So let’s jump in. I, and many others like me, will be gone soon. This event I speak of is called the rapture of the church. … Continue reading
Today we begin chapter four of 1 Timothy, but first, we need to understand what makes chapter four work. (Warning: If you were to print this out, it is eight pages long.) Chapter three ends by talking about a great … Continue reading