Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- You have filled the streets with the dead. Micah 3:1-7
- He hasn't much time, and he knows it.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
- Does scripture tell us that the earth's axis will shift 40 degrees?
- 42,240 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
Category Archives: Prophetic
In a recent conversation, I was told by a person who also spent a tremendous amount of time attending church, as I did, that they can see very little in scripture that tells us of a rapture of the church. … Continue reading
I listen to several prophecy teachers as they talk in an effort to inform us all of what they deem to be the truth about what is to come. Since most of what we see coming lies within the period … Continue reading
Doesn’t this title have a familiar ring to it? What was Jesus’ first response when the disciples ask Him these questions? “As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when … Continue reading
Islam is looking for a Jesus as well. I wrote this post in 2017 (here I am in 2022, editing and adding clarifying information). Two years passed, and I was still struggling to comprehend this, just like everyone else. Thankfully, … Continue reading
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
I am choosing to refrain from book studies, like the one I finished recently on Revelation. It was a blessing, but a bit tedious, and I needed a break. On the other hand, the small groups I have sat with, … Continue reading
With the last few posts, we should have been encouraged and established as we read and studied Revelation 22, verses 16 and 17. Why? Because we have good witnesses and reliable testimony, this testimony primarily comes from the mouth of Jesus, who established … Continue reading
Why did Jesus have to remind John that His words are meant to give assurance of these things? Because, He knew, somewhere down the road, that the enemy and those that follow the voice of the enemy will play into … Continue reading
Still, to this day, church-going people fear the “Revelation”; they fear it primarily because they don’t understand it and don’t understand because they don’t want to. Therefore, they will not open their Bibles. As I have mentioned in my previous … Continue reading