Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Who are they, and where have they come from? Rev. 7:9-17
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- His name is called The Word of God. Revelation 19:12-21.
- This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
- The questions I hear.
- 40,045 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Category Archives: Deception
This thought process was initiated by Pastor Jack Hibbs’ comments that we have been taught incorrectly, and how Matthew 24:24 conveys the idea that it is impossible for the elect to be deceived. I cannot accept that as a true … Continue reading
Once again, these are questions and/or statements that I have heard over the years, but this particular string of questions came under the guise of “I would like to talk about Revelation 21 and 22.”
Your questions and challenges. I sit with several groups of men, and issues like this come up every once in a while. The problem is, attempts at answering a clear portion of the question, always seem to bring up some … Continue reading
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading
Excerpts from a sermon by Pastor Danny Jones, Northlake Baptist Church, Georgia. The 45 minute video is found here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0qr0vNtqE4 2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; Of all the Bible translations that I possess, … Continue reading
Paul ends this journey through his letter to the church in Rome with what the NASB calls: Personal Greetings. It is so much more than that. Romans 16:1-2 [CEV] I have good things to say about Phoebe, who is a … Continue reading
If you are a believer and want to know what is going on, you need to watch this.