Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It seems that there is a massive pause. Rev 11:1-4
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Why would someone feel it is necessary to control us? Galatians 1:6-10
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- This freakish image.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 33,395 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: enemies
Here it is, mid-July 2020, and if I were to try and analyze my emotions over the last few days, I would have to say, I am troubled by what I see coming. Am I worried? Not about my relationship … Continue reading
Paul ends this journey through his letter to the church in Rome with what the NASB calls: Personal Greetings. It is so much more than that. Romans 16:1-2 [CEV] I have good things to say about Phoebe, who is a … Continue reading
If you are a believer and want to know what is going on, you need to watch this.
Due to issues popping up it has taken me a couple of weeks to get back to working on Micah. As I migrated through the Christmas season, I became aware that Micah spoke of Bethlehem, and that got me even … Continue reading
Do Not Cause Another to Stumble Paul opens Romans 14 by talking about those who don’t believe what you believe and, therefore, can’t eat what you eat. In some translations, Paul is said to call this a weaker faith. In … Continue reading
A brother in the Lord frequently argues that the church will go through the tribulation. I hate to admit it, but a book I am reading takes my brothers’ side in this argument. It is written by Rabbi K. A. … Continue reading
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
I meant to make a chronological outline to describe the judgments of God that begin in Revelation 6. This is what you get. I am one of those people who always wanted to understand end times events (Eschatology), but the … Continue reading