Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- When desire has conceived. James 1:15-27
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Revelation 6:3-11, a rider on a red horse.
- A sincere and unqualified faith. 2 Timothy 1:5.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
- 42,149 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
Category Archives: enemies
In my previous post, I “only” covered John 1:1. I had the blinders on and only chose to focus on that one verse. However, verses two and three also speak to the beginning of all things and Jesus’ role in … Continue reading
Here it is, mid-July 2020, and if I were to try and analyze my emotions over the last few days, I would have to say, I am troubled by what I see coming. Am I worried? Not about my relationship … Continue reading
Paul ends this journey through his letter to the church in Rome with what the NASB calls: Personal Greetings. It is so much more than that. Romans 16:1-2 [CEV] I have good things to say about Phoebe, who is a … Continue reading
If you are a believer and want to know what is going on, you need to watch this.
Due to issues popping up it has taken me a couple of weeks to get back to working on Micah. As I migrated through the Christmas season, I became aware that Micah spoke of Bethlehem, and that got me even … Continue reading
Do Not Cause Another to Stumble Paul opens Romans 14 by talking about those who don’t believe what you believe and, therefore, can’t eat what you eat. In some translations, Paul is said to call this a weaker faith. In … Continue reading
A brother in the Lord frequently argues that the church will go through the tribulation. I hate to admit it, but a book I am reading takes my brothers’ side in this argument. It is written by Rabbi K. A. … Continue reading