Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 5:3 When she who is in labor has borne a child.
- Written in code, Revelation 13:10
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Wearing out the saints
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- This opening line is one that gives me grief. Galatians 3:1-3
- A short commentary on Revelation 6:4
- 21,586 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: demons
This study originated from a Bible study on Hebrews, led by a man I know. During the evening’s bible study my friend, in reference to eternal security, added his thoughts on Judas-Iscariot, by adamantly declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. … Continue reading
Strongholds: Those things that entrap us, constantly make us uneasy and keep popping up. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 MKJV For though walking about in the flesh, we do not war according to flesh. (4) For the weapons of our warfare are … Continue reading
This may seem a little off base, but given the opportunity to teach soon, I asked a friend if he had any ideas. He thought for a second and said, what about Strongholds, those are the things that I need … Continue reading
Discernment When the Wednesday morning group began to gather, at least one was still riled about the absurd application and misuse of the word paradise. Since I had done my homework, I was able to make some reassuring comments about … Continue reading
We are still within the seventh seal, and we are up to the sixth trumpet. THE SIXTH TRUMPET BRINGS THE SECOND TERROR Revelation 9:13-15 AMP Then the sixth angel blew [his] trumpet, and from the four horns of the golden … Continue reading