Top Posts & Pages
- The way that is blameless
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- I am against you O Gog. Ezekiel 39 verses 1 through 6
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A great and wondrous sign
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- Are there female angels? A brief interlude from the Daniel commentaries.
- 15,382 hits
Recent Posts: Tuesday Bible Bites
Tag Archives: demons
Strongholds: Those things that entrap us, constantly make us uneasy and keep popping up. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 MKJV For though walking about in the flesh, we do not war according to flesh. (4) For the weapons of our warfare are … Continue reading
This may seem a little off base, but given the opportunity to teach soon, I asked a friend if he had any ideas. He thought for a second and said, what about Strongholds, those are the things that I need … Continue reading
Discernment When the Wednesday morning group began to gather, at least one was still riled about the absurd application and misuse of the word paradise. Since I had done my homework, I was able to make some reassuring comments about … Continue reading
We are still within the seventh seal, and we are up to the sixth trumpet. THE SIXTH TRUMPET BRINGS THE SECOND TERROR Revelation 9:13-15 AMP Then the sixth angel blew [his] trumpet, and from the four horns of the golden … Continue reading