Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Rebuke not an Elder. 1 Timothy 5:1
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- So that you will know how to conduct yourselves. 1 Timothy 3:14-16
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- 30,015 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: know
The Mystery of Godliness This is the caption that most translations use, but why, as it only seems to confuse most Christians. Is Godliness a mystery? Well, first, you have to answer the question, what is a mystery? Webster’s dictionary … Continue reading
who heard the Lord speak knew what He was saying and usually what He was
alluding to unless He was speaking in parables, which had their own
analogies.” Continue reading
Monday morning Bible Study, which I typically abbreviate as Monday Morning BS, opened with Matthew 24:42. Ignoring the context and theme of chapter 24, the leader, in typical fashion, spun this to validate the direction he wanted to take and … Continue reading