Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- 40,030 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Category Archives: Our being caught up
I used to meet with a group of men twice each week. One group met at a church, and there we had a leader and an established Bible study pattern, even though the leader persisted in preaching his opinion over … Continue reading
Why did Jesus have to remind John that His words are meant to give assurance of these things? Because, He knew, somewhere down the road, that the enemy and those that follow the voice of the enemy will play into … Continue reading
Revelation 22 begins to repaint the picture of the Holy City because we have moved into the era of the millennial reign of Christ. The Holy City is where a river begins to flow from under the throne of God and … Continue reading
With this post, we heroically move forward, hopefully beyond verse four, but first, I feel the need to recap where we are in this journey. We closed out our last look at Revelation 21, discussing verse three, which reads like … Continue reading
We are back to Revelation 19, praise God. When we were there last, we finished with Revelation 19:9 Then he *said to me, “Write, ‘Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.’” And he *said to … Continue reading
Post three of three. The original merely had eight bulleted points with no explanations. Here, I continue as I look at point number five. (The) “Sheep and Goat” judgment (Matt 25:31-46). If you had asked me about the sheep and goat judgment, … Continue reading
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading
In the previous post, I mentioned how I heard my pastor speak as though the antichrist will bring economic prosperity when this male “global” leader comes on the scene. If you read that post on Revelation 6:3-11, you know that … Continue reading