Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- For the Lord, Himself will come down. My thoughts on a mid-tribulation rapture.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- The way that is blameless
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- 23,734 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
In attempting to understand God’s wrath I did an in-depth study on the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments. Part one – the seals and the brief interlude.
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
Tag Archives: Romans
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Although I ended on Romans 1:20 previously, that was several weeks ago, and we probably forgot what it says; besides that, it helps us understand verse 21 better. Romans 1:20-21 CJB For ever since the creation of the universe his … Continue reading
Do you ever wonder what our purpose and goals are? I am not talking about standing at the door of a grocery store and passing out Jesus loves you tracks; I am talking about our hope and destiny. Well, I … Continue reading
When you are doing your Bible study, there are a vast number of options you can use, such as Bible translations. All of them have issues, and all of them are translations or transliterations – as most of the time, … Continue reading