Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Micah 6:1-5, Listen, you mountains, to the indictment of the LORD.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- Matthew chapter 3. Still looking for the character of Jesus.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- 29,987 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Romans
Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles When we closed our last post, we were counseled to welcome others, just as the Messiah has welcomed us. God nor Paul have changed their minds, and so we continue with Romans chapter … Continue reading
The NASB entitles Romans 12:1,2 as a living sacrifice. As you pursue the depths within chapter 12, you come to understand that WE are that living sacrifice. Finding the treasures buried within those depths may require a focused examination into what Paul is … Continue reading
That simplistic word glory, which the CJB translated as “Sh’khinah,” is the Greek word doxa and conveys splendor, brightness, magnificence, excellence, preeminence, dignity, grace, and majesty. All these things, though difficult to see, emanated within all these ways set before God’s people. Continue reading
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Although I ended on Romans 1:20 previously, that was several weeks ago, and we probably forgot what it says; besides that, it helps us understand verse 21 better. Romans 1:20-21 CJB For ever since the creation of the universe his … Continue reading