Top Posts & Pages
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- Wearing out the saints
- The way that is blameless
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- You won't have anyone left! Micah 2:5-7
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- The beast was allowed to speak. Revelation 13:5-6
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- 20,814 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: restore
This topic comes up every so often, in different forms, and has to do with that moment when Jesus, from the cross, said: “My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?” Jesus Christ Cross Photo Black White The explanations … Continue reading
This is another subject that came up among my friends one recent morning. In the world of sin, I have done more than my fair share. What do I mean? Considering that “sinning” is merely missing the mark, then yes, … Continue reading
Let’s bring this look into the Ezekiel 38, 39 to an end. What have we learned? That well over 900 years before Ezekiel came along there was a man named Gog. That man moved north and formed a nation (people … Continue reading
I opened the Bible program on my computer this morning, and this is the first thing I see, the headline leading into 1John chapter 2:1-2. To people who are feeling guilty and condemned, It goes on to say, John (the … Continue reading