Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- This is my response to a Christian brother, on his post, “Why the Antichrist is not a Muslim.”
- 29,543 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: strange doctrines
It is not clear to me how or why the brother picked this topic, but I happen to believe that the Antichrist will be Islamic and not a Roman, as so many adhere to. You opened by saying, “Obadiah, among … Continue reading →
We closed out chapter two with Paul saying, “I have been chosen as a preacher and apostle to teach the Gentiles this message about faith and truth. I’m not exaggerating—just telling the truth.” While learning about faith and truth is … Continue reading →
1 Timothy 1:12 NASB I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service, Strengthen. This is the Greek word endunamoō and means to empower, enable, to be (made) strong. Paul … Continue reading →