Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- I charge you in the presence of God. 1 Timothy 6:13.
- A short course in Isaiah. Chapter 13 - The message about Babylon.
- Can we, as the sanctuary of God, be possessed by demons?
- Then we should be moving heaven and earth
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- 31,608 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Law of liberty
If you are a student of the Bible, then you know that we are on the brink of the church being snatched out of here and God’s wrath is about to be poured out upon the earth. The message, that … Continue reading
We have moved into 1 Timothy chapter six. I thought we would never get here. I have got to tell you that this opening line leaves me with the feeling that we have lost the context, and I will show … Continue reading
Paul ends this journey through his letter to the church in Rome with what the NASB calls: Personal Greetings. It is so much more than that. Romans 16:1-2 [CEV] I have good things to say about Phoebe, who is a … Continue reading
Do Not Pass Judgment on One Another If you did a quick overview of Romans 14, then you would know that the first three verses are inherently tied together. One of the first things you see is the word judgment; … Continue reading
Paul throws out another of his questions. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him, whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:14 NASB) … Continue reading
The NASB entitles, chapter eight, Life in the Spirit. I have come to realize that whether we meet up with religious expectations or not, we are, and will be alive in the Spirit. This idea of life makes more sense … Continue reading
So when Paul says I would not have come to know sin except through the Law, perhaps he is saying, having been taught that there was a law as a young child, I came to understand that going outside the parameters of the Law, was to miss the mark (sin.) Continue reading