Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- What do we religious folk always say? Revelation 14:9
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- 31,628 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: learned
Early Sunday morning found me doing my usual; listening to the morning devotional and playing Tiger Woods golf. As I listened to the devotional, the young man talked about how he did not know the Lord, but when he finally … Continue reading
Paul ends this journey through his letter to the church in Rome with what the NASB calls: Personal Greetings. It is so much more than that. Romans 16:1-2 [CEV] I have good things to say about Phoebe, who is a … Continue reading
I, for the longest time, thought of myself as a slow learner. It turns out that I am more of a visual learner, for once I get the imagery in my head, that scriptural scene usually stays with me forever. So, when it comes to my experiences in comprehending the Bible, the understanding has come through repetition and a great deal of writing. The writing has been my opportunity to ask God my questions, no matter how awkward or embarrassing, and put forth my heartfelt challenges. Continue reading