Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- 33,363 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: confidence
The NASB entitles Romans 12:1,2 as a living sacrifice. As you pursue the depths within chapter 12, you come to understand that WE are that living sacrifice. Finding the treasures buried within those depths may require a focused examination into what Paul is … Continue reading
We looked at Romans 9:14 where Paul asked the question, is there injustice in God? Paul answers his own question with, Of course not!; Paul continues with what we see in Romans 9:15-16. Romans 9:15-16 NET. For he says to … Continue reading
What glee he must have felt seeing Jesus hanging on that cross. What a failure this Messiah had proven to be, or so he thought. Satan, it seems, had taken Jesus captive. What a shock when Jesus ripped the doors off the prison gates of Hell. Continue reading
I don’t like confrontation, nor do I like to embarrass myself, so typically I tell the Mormons and the Jehovah’s Witness, that I am not interested, and they leave; but not today. For years I have heard others talk about … Continue reading
So here is how Romans chapter five closes: God’s law was given so that all people could see how sinful they were. But as people sinned more and more, God’s wonderful grace became more abundant. So just as sin ruled … Continue reading
I am going to take a risk and give you a brief look into the window of my life. Perhaps this will demonstrate to you how I got to be who I am, and why. Experience has shown me that … Continue reading