Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Taming the tongue. James 3: 1-13.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Watch "LIVE: Happening Now with Don Stewart" on YouTube
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- 27,615 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: preach
Paul ends this journey through his letter to the church in Rome with what the NASB calls: Personal Greetings. It is so much more than that. Romans 16:1-2 [CEV] I have good things to say about Phoebe, who is a … Continue reading
The letter to the Church that met in Rome was written approximately A.D. 58, from Corinth. In it, Paul very distinctly asserts that he is now the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-16 NASB And concerning you, my brethren, I … Continue reading
I and the Church, in general, is going through changes – we have been for some time now. These events/changes affect each of our lives differently. For some, mainly the people who don’t care, the changes make no difference. These … Continue reading