Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Evil spirits that looked like frogs leaped from their mouths. Revelation 16:13-14.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Submission to authorities. Romans 13:1-7
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- On the subject of false teachers
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- 38,144 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Tag Archives: church
In the previous post, I tried to give you a commentary on Revelation 17:12-14 based upon logic, scripture associations, historical evidence, and a bit of influence from other commentaries. I ended on Revelation 17:14. This is what verse 14 says. … Continue reading
I felt like I needed to give you a quick overview and not bore you. So let’s jump in. I, and many others like me, will be gone soon. This event I speak of is called the rapture of the church. … Continue reading
The Mystery of Godliness This is the caption that most translations use, but why, as it only seems to confuse most Christians. Is Godliness a mystery? Well, first, you have to answer the question, what is a mystery? Webster’s dictionary … Continue reading
Chapter one I had recently written, once again, a study on 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10, and thought I did a fairly good job of making my point, that the rapture comes first and then Antichrist arrives, along with God’s wrath, but … Continue reading
Paul ends this journey through his letter to the church in Rome with what the NASB calls: Personal Greetings. It is so much more than that. Romans 16:1-2 [CEV] I have good things to say about Phoebe, who is a … Continue reading
In many of my posts I show you a bit of me; in other words, I make it personal, and then hopefully applicable. I am going to try to integrate myself into this one as well, but I am going … Continue reading