Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Judas, is he lost forever?
- 26,432 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Morals
This is a brief step aside from my study on Romans to look, once again, at the Peretti book, Piercing the Darkness.
I have been rereading a Frank E. Peretti book called Piercing the Darkness. Years ago I heard Dr. Dobson interview Mr. Peretti about the books he has written because there was such insight into the spirit world, and Dr. Dobson, … Continue reading
My former pastor, (he moved on to another church, and I miss him.) informed us, on Facebook, that he was going to start a new blog on the end times. This is a passion for me and so I responded … Continue reading
1 Thessalonians 1:9 (NIV) for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, “….you turned to God from idols..” Does anyone notice … Continue reading
We are covering a lot of ground on this one. Look for this story in Genesis 25 -31. Church Saturday night. Pastor is talking about relational issues between husbands and wives, and tonight brings up Jacob. He, of course had … Continue reading