Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- This opening line is one that gives me grief. Galatians 3:1-3
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- A look at the book of Micah, an overview.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- 27,542 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: bullies
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
The Rabbi cuts the man’s words short and says, We are expecting the Messiah any moment now, and we know that He will come amid chaos. You have not done enough to create this chaos, and you need to do more, quickly. Continue reading
I opened the Bible program on my computer this morning, and this is the first thing I see, the headline leading into 1John chapter 2:1-2. To people who are feeling guilty and condemned, It goes on to say, John (the … Continue reading
Now this is where it gets interesting. Isaiah 13:1 NET. This is a message about Babylon that God revealed to Isaiah, son of Amoz: My first question is, what do we know about Isaiah? While this may not seem important … Continue reading