Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 40,027 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Category Archives: Hearing God
Seeing as I have been on a rant about false teachers lately I thought I should add one more. Two more guys I tend to respect were recently speaking on the subject “are there prophets in these last days.” … Continue reading
In Revelation 19 we saw Jesus, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, riding into the scene on a white horse and a tremendous army of saints riding behind Him. He has a sword coming out of His mouth, … Continue reading
I am, by request, doing a study in Romans with the guys and I wanted you to see this one in particular because it talks about study methods.
On August 11, 2019, Pastor Jon’s sermon was: “A couple of things I wished I had known about reading the Bible.” I am quite sure my Pastor’s learning and understanding came at great expense in theology school. The irony is, … Continue reading
So, we’ve had our elections, and as of Wednesday morning 11/4/2020, we are deeply entrenched in the voting scandals we expected. I have been seeing the 96-mile long vehicle rallies for Trump, the crowds of people who attend the political … Continue reading
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
That’s quite the title considering that Paul is known for preaching grace. As Paul tries to tell us how to follow the law, the “law” and love, at first glance, those two words do not seem to belong together, as … Continue reading
My first thought, the Glory of God’s presence, is something I can only vaguely describe, and all I understand of heaven boils down to one simple word, peace. So, there truly is no comparison, especially those who sit beside me … Continue reading