Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Maybe God is trying to tell us something? A prophetic word from 2007.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- 20,220 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Sin
This topic comes up every so often, in different forms, and has to do with that moment when Jesus, from the cross, said: “My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?” Jesus Christ Cross Photo Black White The explanations … Continue reading
I opened the Bible program on my computer this morning, and this is the first thing I see, the headline leading into 1John chapter 2:1-2. To people who are feeling guilty and condemned, It goes on to say, John (the … Continue reading
The commentaries I have been tossing out here, are the result of my interactions with a mix of men. Some come to Monday morning Bible study, a couple of others I have been introduced to at the various coffee shops … Continue reading
I am sure I have said these things many times. Sadly, it may have only been a conversation in my head. Before I go blowing off steam at someone I love, I have to ask myself if that was the … Continue reading
Having once again blessed them with a declaration of peace and telling them, “I also send you” he gives them the greatest gift of all, the Holy Spirit. John 20:22 NASB And when He had said this, He breathed on … Continue reading
Job 31:1 “I have made a covenant with my eyes; How then could I gaze at a virgin? This jumped out at me, always has. Pastor Chuck went off on sexual purity, and I believe that this speaks toward that, … Continue reading
Don’t blame it on me; it was Jesus that said it – the man who came to set us free – “everyone that sins, is a slave to sin.” John 8:31-36 NIrV Jesus spoke to the Jews who had believed … Continue reading