Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- Do we find the book of life in the Old Testament?
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 25,592 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Sin
It doesn’t feel like I have time, but I want to do a character study on Joseph, the man who married Mary, the mother of Jesus. Let’s set something straight right off the bat. Although Mary is considered the mother … Continue reading
So when Paul says I would not have come to know sin except through the Law, perhaps he is saying, having been taught that there was a law as a young child, I came to understand that going outside the parameters of the Law, was to miss the mark (sin.) Continue reading
The NIV entitles this section – Death in Adam, Life in Christ Here is a standard version of Romans 5:12. Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to … Continue reading
I am going to take a risk and give you a brief look into the window of my life. Perhaps this will demonstrate to you how I got to be who I am, and why. Experience has shown me that … Continue reading
Matthew 18:10 NASB “See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven. What are these angels doing … Continue reading
This post will be the end of our journey through Micah’s prophecy. The NLT translation headlines this section as, God’s Steadfast Love and Compassion If you have been following my study on Micah, then you will agree that what Micah … Continue reading
All these things have helped to make me who I am; and, if I am willing to open my mouth, following the lead of the Holy Spirit, the results can be amazing. The way I see it, God made me who I am, and there are people out there who can relate to me and are just waiting for me to feed into their lives. Continue reading