Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Do not pass judgment. Romans 14:1-4
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The beast was allowed to speak. Revelation 13:5-6
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- 26,383 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: understanding
Do Not Pass Judgment on One Another If you did a quick overview of Romans 14, then you would know that the first three verses are inherently tied together. One of the first things you see is the word judgment; … Continue reading
Paul throws out another of his questions. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him, whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:14 NASB) … Continue reading
We looked at Romans 9:14 where Paul asked the question, is there injustice in God? Paul answers his own question with, Of course not!; Paul continues with what we see in Romans 9:15-16. Romans 9:15-16 NET. For he says to … Continue reading
What glee he must have felt seeing Jesus hanging on that cross. What a failure this Messiah had proven to be, or so he thought. Satan, it seems, had taken Jesus captive. What a shock when Jesus ripped the doors off the prison gates of Hell. Continue reading
The NASB entitles chapter seven: Released from the Law The translators opted to put the Bible into chapters; I suppose for the sake of clarity. The reality is, as most of you know, that Paul wrote this letter to the … Continue reading
A quick jump into Romans, picking up where we left off, and I will use the Message, as it comes across like a 90 mile per hour fastball in the World Series. Romans 6:15 MSG So, since we’re out from … Continue reading
I don’t like confrontation, nor do I like to embarrass myself, so typically I tell the Mormons and the Jehovah’s Witness, that I am not interested, and they leave; but not today. For years I have heard others talk about … Continue reading