Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Has God rejected His own people? Romans 11:1-10.
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- The prayers of the saints, went up before God out of the angel's hand. Revelation 8:1-9
- 41,235 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: understanding
Previously, we talked about taming the tongue. If you noticed, that maybe one of the hardest things you will ever do; and, it is wisdom at its best if you do. Now, under the premise of “Wisdom from Above” James … Continue reading
The book of James Written about A.D. 45-50. In a world that denies the validity of Jesus and God’s word, but is willing to accept the validity of someone like Socrates or Plato wholeheartedly; I would like to offer Dr. … Continue reading
We learned in Romans 8:1 that there is NOW (an ever-present tense) NO condemnation. To me, an obvious conclusion is that this applies to my relationship with the Father through Jesus Christ. So what does Romans 8:2 tell us? For … Continue reading
Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles When we closed our last post, we were counseled to welcome others, just as the Messiah has welcomed us. God nor Paul have changed their minds, and so we continue with Romans chapter … Continue reading
Do Not Cause Another to Stumble Paul opens Romans 14 by talking about those who don’t believe what you believe and, therefore, can’t eat what you eat. In some translations, Paul is said to call this a weaker faith. In … Continue reading
Do Not Pass Judgment on One Another If you did a quick overview of Romans 14, then you would know that the first three verses are inherently tied together. One of the first things you see is the word judgment; … Continue reading
Paul throws out another of his questions. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him, whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:14 NASB) … Continue reading
We looked at Romans 9:14 where Paul asked the question, is there injustice in God? Paul answers his own question with, Of course not!; Paul continues with what we see in Romans 9:15-16. Romans 9:15-16 NET. For he says to … Continue reading