Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- What do we religious folk always say? Revelation 14:9
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- 31,628 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: good news
The letter to the Church that met in Rome was written approximately A.D. 58, from Corinth. In it, Paul very distinctly asserts that he is now the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-16 NASB And concerning you, my brethren, I … Continue reading
Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles When we closed our last post, we were counseled to welcome others, just as the Messiah has welcomed us. God nor Paul have changed their minds, and so we continue with Romans chapter … Continue reading
When I finished the study on Romans 14: 1-4, I ended with verse four, but I noted that I would return to that same verse when we continued. Here it is. Romans 14:4 NASB Who are you to judge the servant … Continue reading
I was asked, how do you study; that and, would you lead us in a Bible study. So, here is an introduction and overview of the first four chapters of Romans.
On August 11, 2019, Pastor Jon Maurer’s sermon was: “A couple of things I wished I had known about reading the Bible.” The irony of this is, I already knew these things. Simply put, I learned them in the school … Continue reading
I was asked the question, “In Genesis chapter one, day and night are separated twice; On day one and again on day four.” What was the purpose of this? Why was it separated twice? On day one, we see this. … Continue reading