Top Posts & Pages
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The salvation and the power.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- 26,310 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: offspring
That simplistic word glory, which the CJB translated as “Sh’khinah,” is the Greek word doxa and conveys splendor, brightness, magnificence, excellence, preeminence, dignity, grace, and majesty. All these things, though difficult to see, emanated within all these ways set before God’s people. Continue reading
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading