Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Once again he'll choose Israel. A short course in Isaiah. Chapter 14:1
- Locusts came out of the pit and stung like scorpions. Rev 9:1-6.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- Death in Adam, Life in Christ. Romans 5:12-21
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- He will judge everyone according to what they have done. Romans 2:1-11
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- On either side of the river was the tree of life. Revelation 22:1-4.
- 40,074 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: offspring
Why did Jesus have to remind John that His words are meant to give assurance of these things? Because, He knew, somewhere down the road, that the enemy and those that follow the voice of the enemy will play into … Continue reading
That simplistic word glory, which the CJB translated as “Sh’khinah,” is the Greek word doxa and conveys splendor, brightness, magnificence, excellence, preeminence, dignity, grace, and majesty. All these things, though difficult to see, emanated within all these ways set before God’s people. Continue reading
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading