Top Posts & Pages
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- What does it mean to be blessed?
- The Bible, Jesus Christ, and God. What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Believe.
- Adventures in False teaching. Chapter two - Is there a judgment of the nations?
- 16,488 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Tag Archives: Messiah
It almost seemed deceptive titling my last post, “It was not of man.” Having become carried away with verse eleven and never really covering the subject; I had to cut it short in hopes of keeping your attention. But, there … Continue reading
Months ago, buried deep in the books of Daniel, Matthew, and Revelation, I began to feel the desire to go back to the richness of Paul’s letters. In all honesty, I love God’s word, but when I think about the … Continue reading
Monday morning Bible Study, which I typically abbreviate as Monday Morning BS, opened with Matthew 24:42. Ignoring the context and theme of chapter 24, the leader, in typical fashion, spun this to validate the direction he wanted to take and … Continue reading
In a recent post, I talked about spending time in a psyche hospital and how they asked me how long my parents had been alcoholics. That generated some negative feedback, not from a reader, but from a relative. Sadly, I … Continue reading
When you read Matthew 24 and 25, do you ever find yourself asking, what is the context of Jesus answer to the disciples and the extensive response that carries on for two chapters? If you want to understand you have … Continue reading
The morning bible study started out with a discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb. Revelation 19:7-8 NASB “Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and … Continue reading