Top Posts & Pages
- I have had to rethink my position.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Is there injustice in God? Romans 9:15 - 27. Part two of two.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- The rapture of the Church
- The longing of my heart and prayer to God. Chapter one. Romans 10:1-13.
- Wearing out the saints
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- Strongholds: Those things that entrap us, constantly make us uneasy and keep popping up.
- 25,819 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: enmity
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading