Top Posts & Pages
- Thoughts on the Gap Theory, Genesis 1:1-2.
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- Wearing out the saints
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- A Short Course on Revelation
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 6:10,11. Houses filled with treasure gain by cheating.
- 22,169 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: enmity
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading