Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Has God rejected His own people? Romans 11:1-10.
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- The prayers of the saints, went up before God out of the angel's hand. Revelation 8:1-9
- 41,235 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Genesis
Genesis Chapter Six The Nephilim When you make the decision to look intently at Genesis chapter six, you begin to see a strange people, odd terminology, and an angry God. The definitions and reasons behind those oddities do not jump … Continue reading
We ended chapter 20, where the thousand years have come to a close. Satan has been thrown into the lake of fire along with the false prophet and the beast or antichrist. The dead were brought before the great throne, … Continue reading
Before we move on, I need to talk about something that is bothering me. What became of the fallen angels? Revelation 20 does NOT answer the question, although some think it does. “Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
The defeat of Satan. I would guess that many of you thought this would never happen; well, it will. Our confidence concerning this comes from the scriptures, all of which have proven that God is faithful to His word; and we … Continue reading
One of the things we talked about in the last post is that God’s judgments are true and righteous. You need to settle this in your mind – no matter what the judgments look like in your own life, God’s judgments are always … Continue reading
We ended our last look into Revelation 18 on verse five. So what does verse five say? For her iniquities (her crimes and transgressions) are piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her wickedness and [her] crimes … Continue reading
A brother in Christ was reading a passage in Revelation and it prompted him to make the declaration that Jesus would have known the Old Testament. My friend took his claim one step further by asserting that this knowledge would … Continue reading
In the previous post on Revelation 17, I talked about this nondescript woman sitting upon a scarlet-colored beast. Revelation 17:3 MKJV And he carried me away into a desert by the Spirit. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet-colored … Continue reading