Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Ezekiel 38: 5-12. Part 2 – I am against you Gog.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- A third of them will be darkened. Revelation 8:12-9:1
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- 33,102 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Scripture
We ended the last post with descriptives of locusts, which have stingers in their tails; they act like scorpions; and, they are led by a fallen angel, named Abaddon and Apollyon, which just happen to be the names for Sheol/hell. … Continue reading
Then the Lamb, which looked as if it had been slaughtered, is now standing between the throne and the four living beings and among the twenty-four elders, right where I expected to see Jesus Christ, the warring Messiah. This lamb … Continue reading
We previously covered Revelation chapter four, which opened with “after these things.” The terminology is understood by many to mean after the church age, and chapter four ends by describing the 24 elders. Having covered the clues as to who … Continue reading
We closed our ‘quick’ look at Revelation chapters 1-3, with this, “those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.” He is not just talking to the Pastors, who have some form of authority … Continue reading
A Christian brother recently brought up the fruits of the Spirit; that day, the item that stuck in my mind, and has been there for weeks, was self-control. Self-control speaks to me about the multitude of times that I have … Continue reading
When I closed the last post on 1Timothy chapter six verse 13, we ended with “I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who testified the good confession before Pontius … Continue reading
Early Sunday morning found me doing my usual; listening to the morning devotional and playing Tiger Woods golf. As I listened to the devotional, the young man talked about how he did not know the Lord, but when he finally … Continue reading