Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- 33,364 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: familiar spirits
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
I am going to take a risk and give you a brief look into the window of my life. Perhaps this will demonstrate to you how I got to be who I am, and why. Experience has shown me that … Continue reading
I get asked a lot of questions. Some of them are sound and reasonable, others, not so much. This one initiated with some vehemency about who the witch of Endor called up from the dead. Because the Dake’s Bible side … Continue reading