Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- At just the right time Christ will be revealed. 1Timothy 6:13-21
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- He will judge everyone according to what they have done. Romans 2:1-11
- Jonah - Dispelling some myths. Chapter one.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- A massive earthquake, such as has never been seen. Rev 16:18 - 21
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- 40,094 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: Faith
We are back to Revelation 19, praise God. When we were there last, we finished with Revelation 19:9 Then he *said to me, “Write, ‘Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.’” And he *said to … Continue reading
What do we know about Romans four so far? That God called Abraham at a time when he was living in Ur of the Chaldeans, in the plains of Shinar, the empire of the Assyrians. You might say they were … Continue reading
In our last dive into Romans, we saw that Abraham was justified because of his faith. Now he received the sign of circumcision as a seal of the covenant God made with Abraham for the Jews. However, through faith, we … Continue reading
Romans 3 opened with this statement, “then what’s the advantage of being a Jew?” To the Jew-hating racist, this rant is a part of their bye-laws. It is obvious that chapter three opens in the middle of a conversation and … Continue reading
I am, by request, doing a study in Romans with the guys and I wanted you to see this one in particular because it talks about study methods.
On August 11, 2019, Pastor Jon’s sermon was: “A couple of things I wished I had known about reading the Bible.” I am quite sure my Pastor’s learning and understanding came at great expense in theology school. The irony is, … Continue reading
When I closed the last post on 1Timothy chapter six verse 13, we ended with “I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who testified the good confession before Pontius … Continue reading