Top Posts & Pages
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Keep these things before them. 1 Timothy 4:6-16
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- 29,900 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Faith
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
When we ended our last study on James, we covered James 1-8. Let’s look at verses 7 and 8 quickly before we move on. Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious … Continue reading
Shortly after the question had been put forth, George Floy was murdered; a new, riotous, political, protest group was formed and began to rampage across the nation; and not just protests, but rioting, and looting broke out. I don’t care … Continue reading
James 2: 14 through 26. Faith Without Works Is Dead My friends, what good is it to say you have faith when you don’t do anything to show that you really do have faith? Can that kind of faith save … Continue reading
Now we are looking at James chapter two. Here is a standard read of James 2:1. James 2:1 NASB My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. You should … Continue reading
The book of James Written about A.D. 45-50. In a world that denies the validity of Jesus and God’s word, but is willing to accept the validity of someone like Socrates or Plato wholeheartedly; I would like to offer Dr. … Continue reading
Do Not Pass Judgment on One Another If you did a quick overview of Romans 14, then you would know that the first three verses are inherently tied together. One of the first things you see is the word judgment; … Continue reading
Dear brothers and sisters, The longing of my heart and my prayer to God is for the people of Israel to be saved. I know what enthusiasm they have for God, but it is misdirected zeal. They don’t understand God’s … Continue reading