Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Commentary and thoughts on Revelation 2:20
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- 30,679 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: last days
I felt like I needed to give you a quick overview and not bore you. So let’s jump in. I, and many others like me, will be gone soon. This event I speak of is called the rapture of the church. … Continue reading
Today we begin chapter four of 1 Timothy, but first, we need to understand what makes chapter four work. (Warning: If you were to print this out, it is eight pages long.) Chapter three ends by talking about a great … Continue reading
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading
When we ended our last study on James, we covered James 1-8. Let’s look at verses 7 and 8 quickly before we move on. Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious … Continue reading
We ended James chapter four with this: You don’t know the first thing about tomorrow. You’re nothing but a wisp of fog, catching a brief bit of sun before disappearing. Instead, make it a habit to say, “If the Master … Continue reading
“The coming of our Lord Jesus Christ…” If you understand that one of the NEXT events on the horizon is going to be God’s wrath being poured out upon the earth then we can move on. (Why did I say … Continue reading