Top Posts & Pages
- My people behave like an enemy. Micah 2:8-12.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it. Revelation 13:4
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- They covet ... houses, and take them away. A look at Micah 2:1-4
- You won't have anyone left! Micah 2:5-7
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- 20,837 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: forgive
This topic comes up every so often, in different forms, and has to do with that moment when Jesus, from the cross, said: “My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?” Jesus Christ Cross Photo Black White The explanations … Continue reading
I previously posted a blog entitled, There are some odd passages in Ezekiel 39, where I spoke of the fire as potentially a nuclear war. In that blog, I pointed out some problems with that idea. However, since I posted … Continue reading
I opened the Bible program on my computer this morning, and this is the first thing I see, the headline leading into 1John chapter 2:1-2. To people who are feeling guilty and condemned, It goes on to say, John (the … Continue reading