Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Has God rejected His own people? Romans 11:1-10.
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- The prayers of the saints, went up before God out of the angel's hand. Revelation 8:1-9
- 41,236 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: forgive
Revelation 22 begins to repaint the picture of the Holy City because we have moved into the era of the millennial reign of Christ. The Holy City is where a river begins to flow from under the throne of God and … Continue reading
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Let’s assume you read my last post and now have a confidence that allows you to describe how: The surviving Jews enter the millennial kingdom and become evangelists. “In that day … the survivors of Israel.” (Isaiah 4:2 NASB) “For out of Jerusalem will … Continue reading
By the time you finish with Romans chapters two and three, you might wonder why God gave the law. It almost seems useless, but it is not, for it shows us the mercy of God. Those that choose not to … Continue reading
Contrary to the religion I grew up in, many have been talking about NOT being able to lose your salvation. The context of this conversation should be obvious, what do you believe, and does it line up with the Word … Continue reading
When we ended our last study on James, we covered James 1-8. Let’s look at verses 7 and 8 quickly before we move on. Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious … Continue reading
We ended James chapter three with an admonition to walk in wisdom instead of letting our tongues destroy us, and those around us. This wisdom, as James states, is from above and looks like this when it shows up: it … Continue reading
When I finished the study on Romans 14: 1-4, I ended with verse four, but I noted that I would return to that same verse when we continued. Here it is. Romans 14:4 NASB Who are you to judge the servant … Continue reading