Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- The ten horns which you saw. Revelation 17:12-14
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- 35,548 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: study
Revelation 14:8 almost seems to stand alone. Revelation 14:8 NASB And another angel, a second one, followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” If … Continue reading
Then the Lamb, which looked as if it had been slaughtered, is now standing between the throne and the four living beings and among the twenty-four elders, right where I expected to see Jesus Christ, the warring Messiah. This lamb … Continue reading
We previously covered Revelation chapter four, which opened with “after these things.” The terminology is understood by many to mean after the church age, and chapter four ends by describing the 24 elders. Having covered the clues as to who … Continue reading
Early Sunday morning found me doing my usual; listening to the morning devotional and playing Tiger Woods golf. As I listened to the devotional, the young man talked about how he did not know the Lord, but when he finally … Continue reading
This section is how I ended my last post on Timothy. Those who have believing masters should not show them disrespect just because they are fellow believers. Instead, they should serve them even better because their masters are dear to … Continue reading
In my last post, I indicated that I had recently become aware of Pastor Robert Breaker and a YouTube video he made on the rapture of the church. You can find this video here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccbzG8At9ak&t=783s The YouTube site for … Continue reading