Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- You won't have anyone left! Micah 2:5-7
- Watch "LIVE: Happening Now with Don Stewart" on YouTube
- 29,569 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Egypt
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading
It doesn’t feel like I have time, but I want to do a character study on Joseph, the man who married Mary, the mother of Jesus. Let’s set something straight right off the bat. Although Mary is considered the mother … Continue reading