Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Will the world have a unified religion under the antichrist? Revelation 13:8.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Paul's plan to visit the church in Rome. Romans 15:22-33
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- What are the things we cannot see?
- Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles, Romans 15: 8-13.
- 41,169 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Holy spirit
This bit about the lamb is another one of those images that gives people grief. Some information that might help you understand is that the Apostle John is NOT writing mysteries meant to be hidden from the church. I mention this … Continue reading
Seeing as I have been on a rant about false teachers lately I thought I should add one more. Two more guys I tend to respect were recently speaking on the subject “are there prophets in these last days.” … Continue reading
We previously covered Revelation chapter four, which opened with “after these things.” The terminology is understood by many to mean after the church age, and chapter four ends by describing the 24 elders. Having covered the clues as to who … Continue reading
A Christian brother recently brought up the fruits of the Spirit; that day, the item that stuck in my mind, and has been there for weeks, was self-control. Self-control speaks to me about the multitude of times that I have … Continue reading
Early Sunday morning found me doing my usual; listening to the morning devotional and playing Tiger Woods golf. As I listened to the devotional, the young man talked about how he did not know the Lord, but when he finally … Continue reading
We have moved into 1 Timothy chapter six. I thought we would never get here. I have got to tell you that this opening line leaves me with the feeling that we have lost the context, and I will show … Continue reading