Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Faith without works is dead. James 2:14-26.
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Paul tells us why Romans 8:1 works. Romans 8:2-4.
- Taming the tongue. James 3: 1-13.
- 27,655 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Gospel of Luke
It doesn’t feel like I have time, but I want to do a character study on Joseph, the man who married Mary, the mother of Jesus. Let’s set something straight right off the bat. Although Mary is considered the mother … Continue reading
John 20:19 -31; Luke 24 – Part 1 Once again I emphasized my belief that John was writing to Jewish believers. I say this because here he is making the point that it was still the first day. To the … Continue reading