Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Do not pass judgment. Romans 14:1-4
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The beast was allowed to speak. Revelation 13:5-6
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- 26,383 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Mercy
We looked at Romans 9:14 where Paul asked the question, is there injustice in God? Paul answers his own question with, Of course not!; Paul continues with what we see in Romans 9:15-16. Romans 9:15-16 NET. For he says to … Continue reading
So here is how Romans chapter five closes: God’s law was given so that all people could see how sinful they were. But as people sinned more and more, God’s wonderful grace became more abundant. So just as sin ruled … Continue reading
The NIV entitles this section – Death in Adam, Life in Christ Here is a standard version of Romans 5:12. Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to … Continue reading
The NASB opens chapter five with this headline. Peace with God through faith. Spend any amount of time, in church and someone will tell you that you are just a sinner, saved by grace. Often, they take it a step … Continue reading
I find I can’t give you a definitive answer as to where Judas Iscariot is, however, I think what I have given you is enough to show that we serve a merciful God and that not everything is so black and white that you can exclaim that Judas is in hell. Continue reading
This study originated from a Bible study on Hebrews, led by a man I know. During the evening’s bible study my friend, in reference to eternal security, added his thoughts on Judas-Iscariot, by adamantly declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. … Continue reading
the same sons that we just witnessed, deceiving the Hivites, slaughtering all the males, taking all the females captive, and looting all that they possessed. Is it possible, that as representatives of God on this earth, that they just misrepresented God? Continue reading
God, angry with Gog, the leader of Magog, puts a hook in his jaw and draws him to the hills of Israel and kills, not only him but 5/6th of those who have allied themselves with this person. I feel … Continue reading