Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 40,027 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: Mercy
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
When we ended our last study on James, we covered James 1-8. Let’s look at verses 7 and 8 quickly before we move on. Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious … Continue reading
Previously, we talked about taming the tongue. If you noticed, that maybe one of the hardest things you will ever do; and, it is wisdom at its best if you do. Now, under the premise of “Wisdom from Above” James … Continue reading
We looked at Romans 9:14 where Paul asked the question, is there injustice in God? Paul answers his own question with, Of course not!; Paul continues with what we see in Romans 9:15-16. Romans 9:15-16 NET. For he says to … Continue reading
So here is how Romans chapter five closes: God’s law was given so that all people could see how sinful they were. But as people sinned more and more, God’s wonderful grace became more abundant. So just as sin ruled … Continue reading
The NIV entitles this section – Death in Adam, Life in Christ Here is a standard version of Romans 5:12. Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to … Continue reading