Top Posts & Pages
- Thinking biblically, we are watching the beast in action. Very soon, the great dragon, Satan, will give power to one. He will then be the Antichrist.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- And behold a throne, the 24 elders. Revelation 4:1-11.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Discernment and a piece of wisdom.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- If you have not had this “life-saving” vaccine injected into your body, I would like you to consider a few things.
- 32,045 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Thinking biblically, we are watching the beast in action. Very soon, the great dragon, Satan, will give power to one. He will then be the Antichrist.
If you have not had this “life-saving” vaccine injected into your body, I would like you to consider a few things.
Tag Archives: James
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
When we ended our last study on James, we covered James 1-8. Let’s look at verses 7 and 8 quickly before we move on. Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious … Continue reading
Shortly after the question had been put forth, George Floy was murdered; a new, riotous, political, protest group was formed and began to rampage across the nation; and not just protests, but rioting, and looting broke out. I don’t care … Continue reading
We ended James chapter three with an admonition to walk in wisdom instead of letting our tongues destroy us, and those around us. This wisdom, as James states, is from above and looks like this when it shows up: it … Continue reading
When we last talked about James, we ended on this note. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will … Continue reading
This originated as a response to a blog I read, but don’t get me wrong, I agreed with the brother. Balance; the Christian life is one that should be lived in balance. I suspect that most think balance means living … Continue reading
I had asked a Jehovah Witness friend from work some questions about end times, because I wanted to get his take on it. He threw out his answer and then said, you should read this. It happened to be this … Continue reading