Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Submission to authorities. Romans 13:1-7
- And God himself will be among them. Revelation 21:3.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 37,538 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Tag Archives: condemnation
We learned in Romans 8:1 that there is NOW (an ever-present tense) NO condemnation. To me, an obvious conclusion is that this applies to my relationship with the Father through Jesus Christ. So what does Romans 8:2 tell us? For … Continue reading
What glee he must have felt seeing Jesus hanging on that cross. What a failure this Messiah had proven to be, or so he thought. Satan, it seems, had taken Jesus captive. What a shock when Jesus ripped the doors off the prison gates of Hell. Continue reading
I opened the Bible program on my computer this morning, and this is the first thing I see, the headline leading into 1John chapter 2:1-2. To people who are feeling guilty and condemned, It goes on to say, John (the … Continue reading