Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- At just the right time Christ will be revealed. 1Timothy 6:13-21
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- He will judge everyone according to what they have done. Romans 2:1-11
- On either side of the river was the tree of life. Revelation 22:1-4.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Death in Adam, Life in Christ. Romans 5:12-21
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- 40,094 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: John
We are getting close to the end of the Revelation; while some may yell hooray, this book has become a close friend of mine, and I feel like I am about to say goodbye for a time. You might think … Continue reading
This section on Thomas seems like it could stand alone, we often get sermons that do just that, and yet it is deeply intertwined on the basis of belief, doubt, and mercy. Thomas, it seems, is unfairly singled out, for … Continue reading
One of things you have to do is take the superhero cape off these guys. The were just like you and me, and, they struggled to believe. John 20:20 GW When he said this, he showed them his hands and … Continue reading
John 20:19 -31; Luke 24 – Part 1 Once again I emphasized my belief that John was writing to Jewish believers. I say this because here he is making the point that it was still the first day. To the … Continue reading
That’s the kind of question you might ask at a crime scene. Oh man, that just made me think of the safety films we had to watch at the phone company. A company vehicle waits for the train to go … Continue reading
(I will confess that my notes, covering ten verses, are ten pages long. I am not one of those post a day people, my brain does not work that efficiently. And prepping for bible study takes me several days. Because … Continue reading
“I have shown your glory on earth” John 17:4 GNB I have shown your glory on earth; I have finished the work you gave me to do. The first thing that enters my thinking is what did he do? I … Continue reading
Chapter 17, like 16 begins mid-thought. To start there seems inappropriate, so I recap just a bit. For the time is coming (John 16:2) Everything about this statement screams excitement. For the disciples it was mixed with pain and sorrow, … Continue reading