Top Posts & Pages
- Can we, as the sanctuary of God, be possessed by demons?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- Judas, is he lost forever?
- 31,615 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Joseph
It doesn’t feel like I have time, but I want to do a character study on Joseph, the man who married Mary, the mother of Jesus. Let’s set something straight right off the bat. Although Mary is considered the mother … Continue reading
There was a time, when after spending most of my life in church, that I felt like I had heard every story or read it. For several years I could not stand the thought of opening my bible; that made … Continue reading