Top Posts & Pages
- Will we see Babylon rebuilt? A study on Babylon. Chapter 4.
- Qualifications for a deacon. 1 Timothy 3:8-13.
- Will we see Babylon rebuilt? A study on Babylon, chapter 5. The end.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- 29,438 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: perfect
James 3:1 NASB Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment. Raised in the church, we frequently had missionaries come back into the church, with videos and slides, demonstrating … Continue reading
The book of James Written about A.D. 45-50. In a world that denies the validity of Jesus and God’s word, but is willing to accept the validity of someone like Socrates or Plato wholeheartedly; I would like to offer Dr. … Continue reading
The NASB entitles Romans 12:1,2 as a living sacrifice. As you pursue the depths within chapter 12, you come to understand that WE are that living sacrifice. Finding the treasures buried within those depths may require a focused examination into what Paul is … Continue reading