Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Matthew chapter 3. Still looking for the character of Jesus.
- Rebuke not an Elder. 1 Timothy 5:1
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles, Romans 15: 8-13.
- 30,049 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: God’s word
Today we begin chapter four of 1 Timothy, but first, we need to understand what makes chapter four work. (Warning: If you were to print this out, it is eight pages long.) Chapter three ends by talking about a great … Continue reading
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading
Chapter one I had recently written, once again, a study on 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10, and thought I did a fairly good job of making my point, that the rapture comes first and then Antichrist arrives, along with God’s wrath, but … Continue reading
A quick jump into Romans, picking up where we left off, and I will use the Message, as it comes across like a 90 mile per hour fastball in the World Series. Romans 6:15 MSG So, since we’re out from … Continue reading
I don’t like confrontation, nor do I like to embarrass myself, so typically I tell the Mormons and the Jehovah’s Witness, that I am not interested, and they leave; but not today. For years I have heard others talk about … Continue reading
As I move into the last chapter of Micah I feel a sense of relief because it seems that book studies/commentaries can, at times, be wearisome. In looking at statistics on the blog, I can see that readers have dropped … Continue reading